What is my Custom Flash Drive made of?
Your design flash drive is 3D Printed out of a high performance composite material that produces variant colors and strong parts. It is called PLA. The weight is about the same as an average USB flash drive. Due to the characteristic of 3D printing the surface of the flash drives is not completly smooth. Please check surface at Gallery!
What is the usb standard of my flash drive?
We endeavour to use the fastest quality. USB capacitiy we use: 4-8-16-32 GB – usb 2.0; usb standards at wikipedia
What are the differences in the 3 designs?
At the moment we offer 3 different design shapes. Each is customizable with text and color.
- The 1st design supports capitals and numbers. It does not handle special characters such as “&”.
- The 2nd design is rectangular shaped. The letters are only capitals. Again there is no special character here like “&” or “%”. The letters are cut out of the rectangular material. This design does not support numbers at all.
- The 3rd design handles upper- and lower-case letters too. The letters lie on a flat layer. Use this model if you want to use special characters like ♥, ☻, ♫, ☼. Find more info on special characters, so called alt codes, here.
Can I choose from different colours?
You can choose from 7 different colours: WHITE, BLUE, dark LIME GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, MILITARY GREEN and RED. We would like to offer you more colours in the near future, so please tell us what kind of colours you would like to choose from! In case of bulk orders and higher quantities we can adjust colours.
Isn’t my USB vulnerable without a cap?
You might think that at first glance, but it is not a CD, a compact disc. The metal strip is for the data transfer and no matter how scratched it is, it transfers the data as long as it is metal.
Is this USB flash drive environment-friendly?
Our 3D printed products are made from Poly Lactic Acid, PLA. This is a very environmentally friendly material to use, as it is derived from corn starch. It is not fossil fuel based. It is also able to biodegrade in an active compost heap. You can find more info here in this post.
What if I’m looking for something more custom?
We accept special requests, just tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll be more than happy to help you customize it!
Click here for more information.
Do you offer a discount on bulk orders?
Yes of course! We offer bulk discounts starting from 25 pieces or more. For a quote on your specific design and quantity please contact us for more information.
How long will my order take to process?
Every product is made-to-order and shipped withinin 2-5 business days. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready and on the way to you. If you want to speed up the process contact us!
What are my shipping options?
We can ship anywhere in the world, just let us know where you are! Please also visit the shipping policy
- Shipping is only 5 EUR to anywhere in the world with standard mail. You will receive your flash drive within 1 week in Europe and within 2-3 weeks outside of Europe.
- Priority mail costs 16 EUR and it will typically cut back delivery time with a week. So if you would like to hold your flash drive in your hands within a week, choose priority mail!
How is my payment processed?
You can pay using any major credit card or PayPal. All payments are safely processed on a secure server via PayPal and PayMill.
What is your return policy?
For return policy please visit Terms and Conditions!
The usb electronic parts come with a one-year guarantee if properly used. 3D Printed items and electronics can be fragile so always handle with care and keep dry. Read more about guarantee!